Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This is for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenith04 said:
can any one mail me a simple program to learn how to program and set a LCD display using PIC16F877

Not sure if there is anything like that on bastoc.com, the RVKBASIC forum or
the tutorials in the download. Oh shoot, you said PIC, I was thinking ATMEL.

Maybe Microlab Engineering BASIC compiler site will have sample code.

I am sure if you google you should fine plenty on samples.

Assembler, Basic, or C? What LCD display?

What language do you use :?:

What LCD display? Graphic / text :?: How many lines :?:

Asking proper questions :idea: (enough details) is the minimum to get valid answers.

Help others to help you :!: :!:

Re: Assembler, Basic, or C? What LCD display?

using the assembly language, the program should display numbers from 1 to 50 also a sentance when pressed a particular switich. I've only the target board with an LCD as an output or you can also display the numbers on a 7 segment LED. Actually you need two seven segment LED's to display numbers from 1 to 50.

Re: Assembler, Basic, or C? What LCD display?

I also need to display my numbers on a dual 7 segment Led. the numbers should increment from 1 to 50 when a certain switch is pressed and should also decrease from the current value when another switch is pressed.

the program should be done using assembly in PIC16F877
I'll be very thankfull if you can get me some program like my one.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back