Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This has very little to do with electronics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanHatch

This is a little off topic, but maybe somehow it could be tied in with Microcontrollers.

Anyway, for all you programmers out there, which book do you recommend for learning C++, I don't know anything about programming in C or C++, I understand programming, I know JavaScript and PBASIC, but that's about it, so with this knowledge what would be best, how did you learn?

Thanks, and sorry for going off topic.

well a good idea is to have a notebook near you and a pencil and start using the help, its really quite good.
but try a book that only explains the basics, because after you leran the basic you get the rest from the help menu

If you search google you'll find tons of tutorials on C/C++ and almost all the languages you want. And along with books a good and faster way of learning programming language is through online forums like
www.vb-forums.com (has forums for many languages and 37,617 registered users)
www.visualcoders.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back