Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thermocouple data logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

ustink007

I'm trying to figure out how to log multiple (maximum of 32) thermocouple data as precisely as i can get without spending too much money.

Right now i have a National Instruments, PCI-6034e and a small terminal board to connect the thermocouples, i am using labview. I basically hook up the thermocouples, throw in a resistor as mentioned from a previous attempt to trouble shoot. But my resulting data is not to my liking. I get a very unclean graph with with a very large range of fluctuation. For example, in a container of water that is about 23 deg Celsius, i get readings ranging from 22.5 to 23.7 deg Celsius. I would like it to be more precise. How could i accomplish this?

I am currently using a constant value for the cjc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back