Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The whole Earth is being Dark within a week in mid December : another rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

We became fool greatly in 2012 from giant rumour, related with Maya calender and ending of Earth. Later watching some videos about this prediction and preparation on Russian TV, I laughed lot. Hearing another unbelievable event this time too, and nobody says why the Earth is going to have full 7 or 6 days dark! Sounds like poor rumour, however I do not know any fact, do you?

I'll put money (bet) on it that it wont.

however I do not know any fact, do you?
Yes, here is a fact...

Some people talk a lot of nonsense.

JimB

Some people talk a lot of nonsense
And unfortunately a lot of people believe it :).

I'll put money (bet) on it that it wont.

My Dad said never bet unless it's a sure thing. Mike (I'm with you; it won't)

I think this sort of thing floats in every winter. This is the "supporting film" and I believe it's all those emergency preparedness companies wanting business; who start the rumors.

And unfortunately a lot of people believe it :).
If rumour has been conducted by any white people around Russia, USA- Canada or UK, then almost all people from other part of the world believe it. :) World think that white skinned people are intellegent! It's hard to believe that they are nonsense too! Really! Do I need to say it's my silly assumption about white people? :)

Hi KV

Afreeka here. Beautiful South Africa.
Table Mountain, Game farms and absolute wonderfulness.

Going downhill fast. If you want to visit best do it soon.

Regards,
tvtech

If rumour has been conducted by any white people around Russia, USA- Canada or UK, then almost all people from other part of the world believe it. :) World think that white skinned people are intellegent! It's hard to believe that they are nonsense too! Really! Do I need to say it's my silly assumption about white people? :)

Hi Willen

I am actually a Chameleon. I turn the same color as good people near me...
Good White...I turn White.
Good Black....I turn Black.
Both Black and White....mixed up. I normally turn Purple :wideyed:

Halloween is coming....be scared, very scared :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

I am looking for you :eek:

I.KNOW.WHERE.YOU.STAY.

Grrrr. I need those bones I left behind.

Lecter.

Last edited:
Later watching some videos about this prediction and preparation on Russian TV, I laughed lot. Hearing another unbelievable event this time too, and nobody says why the Earth is going to have full 7 or 6 days dark!

Just in case, stay ready for changes! We do not know all. Buy some matches and candles until the Russian TV restores the electric service.

Maybe this is related: on Nov 20th at 09.40 LT (local time, I mean) I have turn to start the transactions (?) for my retirement. Papers ready here with me.

atferrari

You have been here since 2003. That is a long time.
I only joined here in 2010.

And you are planning to retire.....

2014 now. I give myself another 7 Years and I am done and dusted too. You are a good person atferrari .
You do not get involved in stuff. One of those good people that slogs away and is well...just you.

I really admire people like you.

You remind me of many, many silent but consistent people out there. Salt of the Earth as my Dad used to say :)

Regards,
General tvtech

The Mayan thing was misquoted by news media and then everyone. It doesn't say the end of the world, it says a change in the way the world works. Governments failing the people and wars every where, for many years. Pretty close if you ask me. :)

it says a change in the way the world works. Governments failing the people and wars every where, for many years.
Hardly a change! It's been that way for millenia :)

The unfortunate fact is a lot of people also believe stuff that could do harm to humanity, ie vaccines causing autism.

another rumour
My dad was some what famous for predicting the future. People came for 100 miles to read his calendar. He predicted the weather 6 months in advance and was very good about knowing every major storm.

Prediction: We will have the most unusual weather this winter. It will get so cold that you will think about moving. Then there will be several times when it will get warm and you will be thinking about gardens. This summer will be very strange. It will be so hot you will believe in global warming. Then there will be 2 or 3 times when it will get cold and threaten your garden and flowers. (He was always right about the unusual weather.)

Prediction: Those fools in the middle east will be shooting at each other. Africa will have some unhappiness. Russia will threaten some little country.

Prediction: Some fool will predict that "the sky is falling, the sky is falling. Buy my book! Get my CDs. Send money! Invest in gold. Hide food and water. Get more guns."

("the sky is falling, the sky is falling" comes from a story about a chicken that predicted bad things. If you predict long and loud it might happen.)

My prediction: Next year will be very good for some people and very bad for some people. Most people will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back