Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Swizzler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

A very good friend of mine (a member of our tech blog VORTEX ELECTRICA) produced this software:
VORTEX ELECTRICA: The Swizzler Download

The Swizzler (currently version 0.1alpha) is a GPU accelerated windows media player application capable of applying special effects to high quality video (up to full 1080p HD video has been tested to run smoothly)

Please comment.. constructively. :D

Don't know about other people, but I'm a little cautious about downloading and installing software on my computer. Was kind of hoping somebody else would have been more adventurous. You didn't really give much detail on what it does, or why anyone might want it. Aside from potential virus concerns, it's also an Alpha version, which usually means it hasn't been tested on a lot of other hardware. I don't know much about Vista, and hoping I don't have to spend much more time learning to keep it running.

Sorry, just not comfortable enough to experiment on my computer. It's working (finally), and hope to keep it running smooth for a while. Perhaps somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back