The Big Update - New Site Software!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum is great. But Mechie, please do not use such a large Avatar, it takes a lot of space (on the page).

Yes, I did prefer the old style and layout myself. If avatars can all work again and we can have names on the left, that will help. The old board style was fine for me, but I appreciate that a software update was needed.

Pommie said:
ánd, the fact I have to login every post really pisses me off.

You don't, just as with PHPBB you can elect to automatically logon, this does require a cookie on your computer though (again, just as with PHPBB).

But in phpBB, I could just login once and keep middle clicking links in my mail and open different tabs in firefox...But with vBulletin, I have to log on....

I do not want to set cookies as I am using a public computer :-(

All the people complaining will just have to get used to the new way... Darwin's adaptation...

DirtyLude said:
How about the legacy forum view with the avatars/user info on the left?

I actually really like the left side info (legacy style)... So I hunted down for a way to do it and have enabled it

bloody-orc said:
woohoo! at last. forum is now 300% more neat and readable.

I appreciate the hard work it's taken.... but I'm not so keen on the layout for reading

ElectroMaster said:
I actually really like the left side info (legacy style)... So I hunted down for a way to do it and have enabled it
Thanks. That's much nicer.

You know, I told you how to do it on page one of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…