Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The beginning of a new process of learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iulian321

Hello there,

Nice to meet you!My name is Dragos.And I am a beginner in electronic and electrical engineering.I want some advices from you.I want to learn simulation S.P.I.C.E., using Mcro-CAP 12, or any profesional program,and I want to know how to begin the process of learning.I want to know from where I can get some great material resources for electrical and electronics schematics for all levels beginner-intermediate-advanced from analog and digital electronics. and books.
I want seriously to develop me how much I can, firstly in designing and simulation in those areas analog and digital electronics, but and others., like microelectronics, power electronics,RF&Microwaves, programming, microcontrollers and so on, beacause I always I think that we must develop with passion and dedications for great results. for this Earth, I want with your help to have a practicaly and clearly perspective.Please, any advice will help me..Do you know... ? To be the best you must have a mentor for a direction, and to give the best from the best to get great results.:):)

Thank you for understanding,

Dragos.

Look for a tutorial and when you get stuck, ask. No one here is going to write you a tutorial.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back