Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tesla's Wardenclyffe Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hello everyone.

A couple of years ago I read an article about Tesla's last remaining lab near Long Island, New York being sold by Agfa, the corporation that owns the land. Agfa plans to demolish the historical site and sell the land, which would be a huge loss to this country. I wanted to show this site to you all, to raise awareness of the project to save Tesla's lab and turn it into a museum.
I don't know about you guys, but I personally would love to have a Tesla museum here in the U.S. So, at the risk of sounding cheesy, please consider what you might be able to do to assist in this important and worthwhile project.
I just had to mention this.
Best regards,
Der Strom

Thanks for posting this; I definitely will consider donating (having some small financial issues at the moment, though - hopefully they'll be cleared up soon). I think (?) that there is a Tesla museum in Colorado Springs...isn't there? Even so - Colorado Springs was a different chapter than the east coast...

I think (?) that there is a Tesla museum in Colorado Springs...isn't there? Even so - Colorado Springs was a different chapter than the east coast...

Well, I just did a bit of research and you're right, there is a Tesla museum in Colorado Springs. I guess I meant that the lab in New York is Tesla's last remaining laboratory in the United States. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back