Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature sensor-LM35

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmaster

hello...

to create temperature sensor, i used:-
LM35
AT89c51
LED- red,yellow,green..

from the list of the component i already have, can u suggest me some idea how to create the temperature sensor? my reference 2.5v... 5v dc voltage...

hello...

to create temperature sensor, i used:-
LM35
AT89c51
LED- red,yellow,green..

from the list of the component i already have, can u suggest me some idea how to create the temperature sensor? my reference 2.5v... 5v dc voltage...

What are going to do with the measured temp. ? If you want to display the measured temp on display, then you will need more stuffs, but if you want to just do it like thermostat switch, it is much easier. Decide and let us all know.

Hi darkmaster,

the LM35 is already a temperature sensor, so why would you want to create one?

Per datasheet the LM35 puts out 10mV/deg/C.

Starting at 0deg/C the output is zero, at 1 deg/C it is 10mV and so forth being quite linear.

Using three LEDs to indicate three imaginary temperatures is pretty vague.

Which temperatures to you want to indicate using three LEDs?

Use your imagination and describe the problem closer!

If you can't just keep the change.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back