Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery Charger with Load Sharing + Current Sensor

iptvbrazar

Newbie friendly on the house?

I want to create a project where I can charge my Li-Po Battery (3.7v 1000mah) with a Load Sharing and detect when its low energy measuring its voltage with a current sensor INA219 MODULE in a ESP32 microcontroller.

I'm using a step down of 3.3v (LM2596) to power the ESP32, but also in doubt if should connect it directly in the 5v pin.

I'm really new and create this schematic and want to know how I should pass the battery to the sensor and measure its voltage level, its correct this way?

Sensor-Schematic.png

Last edited:
He meant you are missing this
View attachment 143507
Thank you for your reply.

I'm using a INA219 module like this:
0sC7D2t.png

It haves the R shunt (R100) between the Vin+ and Vin-, his schematic:
INA219module.png

The R5 is what you are refering as missing, correct?
Because its not in the INA219 chip datasheet, but there is a module of adatafruit with it, and what I'm using.

If its not what its refering, please let me know so I can fix it.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back