Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature controler

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackalope

Hi there .
I am trying to find a working diagram to use or to modify for a project . I am trying to make a controller for a solder reflow station I am trying to make . It needs to control ramp rate and soak temperature of a 600w 240v ceramic heater , with K type thermocouple and zero crossing SSR . LCD display and USB or RS232 coms to a PC interface. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? . Thanks .

Sparkfun.com sells a controller kit for $100 which include the probe and a $14 amplifier chip. They also provide the schematic if you want to do without the kit.

For $60 you can buy a ready made controller from techFX.com

This nifty unit includes some nice PC based software.

3v0

Try this:

**broken link removed**

Also look at my attachment for complete schematic.

Attachments

• fancontroller1.gif
    fancontroller1.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 850
Try this:

**broken link removed**

Also look at my attachment for complete schematic.

I looked, but couldn't find any ramp rate or dwell timing function. Couldn't find a phase-control power regulator either. Just looks like a simple bang-bang controller module.

maybe the lord forsook it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back