Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tell your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this black plastic body was for an old HP printer......now i'm drawing this black body using AutoCAD hen i'll design an Acryllic cover for it , i think i'm going to use 5 mm thickness and white color.

I would also replace the alligator clips with wires. If you need them to be removable, throw some sockets in there. Couldnt hurt could it?

Do not use molex connectors ever, they are horrible at making a connection and are hard to assemble.

Krumlink said:
Do not use molex connectors ever, they are horrible at making a connection and are hard to assemble.

Molex connectors make excellent contact, and are easy to assemble - if you don't have the special crimping tool (which I don't) it's easy to solder them instead, making an even better connection.

For these reasons I chose them for my tutorials.

Hey watzman..

This thing can be used in war missiles..

why dont you use this.. in following infrared rays..

so that it can chase the important planes when required ..

it is as simple as line following robot..

Regards,

Simran..:)

i'm making now a new PCB to control my motors with PIC 16f877 + L293D instead of this old H-Bridges.

hopw to will work fine

by the way i have finished the robot CAD drwaing and i'll post it in 2 days

now i have to add the function of tracking white lines and intersections.

i know the sensor called 'approxiamte detector'...........will i use this one to do line tracking or there are other options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back