Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can some1 tell me how to make this robot ??? !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
general questions like yours are not always taken in kindly. 1st of all: What do you have? What can you do? What are you capable of? Robotics is an amalgamation of mechanics, electronics and programming.
I'd advise you to start with PIC microcontrollers, they give you the best perspective in both electronics and programming robots, whereas mechanical stuff can be figured out exclusively.
winpicprog.co.uk for PIC tutorials.

nearly anything regarding robotics will need microcontrollers unless you're talking about BEAM robots. And if you just want to buy those things without building it yourself, you won't need the site I provided. Suit yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back