Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need your hel on building my first real robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

robot noob

i am only 13 so dont use technical word which i wont understand i would like to make a robot because i like science and dt and ict and also it will look good on my colleage applications, i would like to have the name of a good websitee to buy from along with a list of what i need, i want to build some form of remote controlled robot nothing to complicated basically 2 wheels and a way of controlling it my budget is £100 but i would like it to be a cheap as possible because im just a begginer my only thing close to a robot was mousey which i made by vandalising my computer mouse and then rewiring it and adding compones plz send a detailed list of what i need and some instructions to arondg@hotmail.com

if you want it remote controlled.. cheap ICs like the PT2272/PT2262 and 315/418 MHz RF modules handle the wireless remote part. Another IC, an L293d can be used to control motors. Look up and google for datasheets of the ICs I mentioned, all the circuits you need will be in the datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back