Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Telephone Monitor & Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have been posting on this forum and have been getting great responses which have helped me get where i am today in my project but time is running out on me since my project is due on the 3rd of April which is a few days away.

I completed the hardware aspect requiring me to detect and decode the telephone numbers being dialled, off-hook detection and currently working on ring detection which i have to send these signals to a PIC18F452 microcontroller to calculate call duration and control of blocking incoming/outgoing calls as well as activating an external electrical device like a lamp.

I attached my project overview and objectives together with the way i've been going about trying to accomplish its tasks. My algorithms and pseudocode that i am currently trying to implement is also attached but i have very little knowledge of the C coding language which i am required to use to program the PIC18F452.

I am asking for any assistance of code snippets or anything else to help me get as far as possible in the completion of my final project.

Regards.

Attachments

• ECNG 3020 Report .doc
    2.4 MB · Views: 435
  • Algorithm_-_Incoming.doc
    44 KB · Views: 288
  • Algorithm_-_Outgoing.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Darrell_Pseudocode.doc
    28 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.