Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

telephone ampifyer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

Can you help me as I would like to build a telephone amplifyer.
When the phone is placed on the amplifyer you can here the person talking and you can answer them back without lifting the phone and can increase the volume.of the speaker
Thank you

You need a speakerphone IC that is made by Motorola (now by Freescale Semi). It is old and is not recommended for new designs.
I made one about 27 years ago and it worked perfectly.

When you speak into a telephone you can hear your own voice. That causes acoustical feedback howling if it is simply amplified.
The speakerphone IC attenuates your speaker when you speak and it attenuates your microphone when the other end speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back