Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix T932 oscilloscope problems

Cello

Hello, I'm having the exact same problem that Faz had with a Tektronix T935. My oscilloscope is a T932. The service manual mentions to replace C465,C466,R458 to different values. 0.01uf, 0.01uf, 150ohm 3 watts, respectively. I will get to that soon. Unfortunately when the CRT & the Vertical Amplifier printed circuit board was taken apart, the 2 jumper wires from the electron tube that come from the +ve vert. signal from J138 and -ve vert. signal from J148, came loose. The problem. Where do they connect on the electron tube. Which pin on the tube is +ve and which is -ve? I could not see any markings. Please see attached. CRT screen is on the right of picture. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Tektronics.pdf
    428.8 KB · Views: 122

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back