Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TEAC 14769070-30 stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same motor. Also looking for datasheet.

P.S. OMG, I barely read your message! Use some punctuation.

Your Answer

looking for a data sheet for stepper motor whos part. no. is TEAC 14769070-30 made in china it has 5 wires. plzzzzz :eek:

Why simply searching for it data sheet.

Picture2.jpg

As per the above image

The internal wirings are like this.

The resistance Between A and B, A and C , B and C = ~ 471 Ohms

A or B or C or D with E is = ~ 71 Ohms

The coil can with stand up to 750 mA.

I will measure and I will let you know the maximum speed and Maximum Torque.

contact in personal for advise :sanalece@gmail.com

So you cannot use this like an ordinary stepper motor, which has indipendent A1, A2, B1, B2......!

Because it hase connectivity with the entier coils....

Here are the Photos of the same ........
DSC00150.JPG
DSC00157.JPG

same stepper motor, anyone knows how to power it?

Hello there,

It happens for me to have two stepper motors of the same type (TEAC 14769070-90). I also own two TEAC 14769060-00.

Please, if anyone knows what is the working tension, how many milliamps it needs, what is the torque, whether it can half-step or not, what is the maximum speed (steps/min) or if anyone found any datasheet, please drop me a line.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
To learn what voltage and current is suitable for your motor, locate the transistor array integrated circuit on the board the motor was originally connected to.
It's usually a fairly small circuit, you should be able to find it easily, on side end it's (was) connected to the motor and on the other side it's connected to the main microcontroller. You can then simply search the datasheet for that particular transistor array and it'll be all there

In my case the motor is TEAC 14769070-90 and the transistor array is M54534P. The voltage is 5V and the array's maximum output voltage per channel is 320mA, which implies the motor only needs something below 320mA.

I have no idea what the difference is between TEAC 14769070-90 and TEAC 14769070-30.

If you plan to use the motor, it may not be a bad idea to use the array from the board, if you're ok with SMD. Or obtain similar one from a store.

Ok, that's all. I'm sorry for necroposting, but this page is one of the top google results for "TEAC 14769070" so I just wanted to add info in case someone stumbles upon this. Hope you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back