Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tcmtech Sawyer ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good! Fortunately I have weathered enough floods in my life time to know not to build near rivers and streams. ;)

For me its been work as usual but my big flatbed trailer has been getting the new tires run off of it hauling sand bags for whom ever needs it.

The locals , Minot area, are finding strange that the rest of the national news media can not understand how we can be so well organized in this type of situation. This is what happens when natural disasters happen to well educated and friendly people. We all get together and work for a common good not a common handout from the government or whom ever we can get to feel sorry for us.
Well actually Sawyer itself is rather unorganized and wants a hand out , and always has been, and just waited too long to start preparing which is why they are on the national news now. (Long term local town politics issues at play) :mad:

I am getting a loads of pictures of what I am seeing everyday here as well. When I get a chance I will post them here.

Just glad to know you are OK and on the High Ground.

Yeah, tell me about it. Won't even get nto places like New Orleans LA. as compared to ND.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back