Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tcmtech getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
Once again my title pretty much says it all.

Monday August 1 2011 I will be getting an official Mrs. tcmtech!:D

DSC08838.JPG
+
DSC00487.JPG
=
DSC08921.JPG

BTW, She cooks, cleans, drives my big pickup while pulling a loaded trailer, can run a mini excavator, drive a tractor, likes the smell of WD-40 and grease, can plasma cut, does stone work, has a degree in interior architecture, and thinks my grumpy morning face and how I like to kick around Internet trolls for fun is cute too! :p

Ah, it's great to see another sucker join the ranks... :)

Seriously, I wish you the best. I have a wife who's a mechanical genius, can be very feminine when she wants to be, is a fabulous cook, and often behaves as a "frontier wife". This means she's out in the yard, under the house, or on the roof with me helping me with tasks that take more than one person. She's also a great mom and grandmother. Boy, did I get lucky...

Congratulations.

Good soldering station - $100
A truck load of electronic stuff - $500
A GF/Wife with technical ability - priceless!

JimB

Well, well well, major congratulations on the soon to be nuptuals. Happy for you buddy and her qualifications are great. Best wishes for continued happiness.

Ron

Congrats...Technically inclined Women are hard to find :p

God Bless and all ;)

TV TECH

Congratulations, tcmtech!
I wish you both all the best! :D

Best regards,
Der Strom

Post removed due to repetition :p

Last edited:
Don't listen to them TCM, run while you still have a chance! We'll see who sets the first trap if she decides to give chase, then you can turn around and throttle all the trolls that tried ;)

Congratulations and best wishes.

Oh god, my eyes MY EYES!

Thanks everyone! :D

Well we have known each other for nearly three years so it was just a matter of time.
As I recall I have mentioned her here once or twice already.

Its nice having her around which is an odd feeling for me being I have always been the type who does not get lonely nor has ever put much dependence on others in general.

What more can I say but apparently there is someone for everyone, if they are willing to accept it. :p

I don't insist on much, but tcmtech, I'm sorry, you MUST replace your avatar. Those pretentious signature quotes might need a good mixup as well.

Life is change.

I don't insist on much, but tcmtech, I'm sorry, you MUST replace your avatar. Those pretentious signature quotes might need a good mixup as well.

Life is change.

Sure just send me the $20 you still owe me and I will get right on it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back