Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tcmtech getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure just send me the $20 you still owe me and I will get right on it. :rolleyes:

Damn you! Don't post **** like that when I am having an after work beer. Once again beer through the nose, thank you very much!

Look, as to this impending nuptial thing, more pictures or it never happened. :)

Ron

Well here she is running a Kobota U35 mini excavator I borrowed from work a few weekends ago.

DSC09411.JPG

Unfortunately I don't run around with a camera every where I go so I have a limited amount of pictures of here working so far. She however has loads of pictures of me doing things.

Us on the 4th of July when my brother did the fireworks show for the city of Minot.
DSC09440.JPG

Last edited:
Well good for you TCM. I hope you found your soulmate, I found mine ten years ago and have not regretted it since. It is a good thing to find your best friend :)

lol, you know I've been thinking about that the last two days TCMtech ;) I haven't forgotten! PS, the relays work, make up for the scope not, but I do still hope to get that guy checked out this year =) the 20 spot is a comin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back