Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Talking Caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoops

Hi friends,
I'm an Engineering student & I want to do a Talking caller ID as
my project this year.Can you give me some information related to this topic(circuit diagrams,websites,components...etc).
As a matter of fact I'm only in the contemplation stage of the project.So Iwould like you to tell me rather rudimentary details of Talking Caller ID's
My e-mail ID is anoops1984@yahoo.com

As i heard: in Your country the caller ID system is DTMF? Because here in Europe, the CLIP signal is FSK, between first and second ring signal...

anoops said:
Hi friends,
I'm an Engineering student & I want to do a Talking caller ID as
my project this year.Can you give me some information related to this topic(circuit diagrams,websites,components...etc).
As a matter of fact I'm only in the contemplation stage of the project.So Iwould like you to tell me rather rudimentary details of Talking Caller ID's
My e-mail ID is anoops1984@yahoo.com

Here is a link at which you will find many schematics for what you are looking for.
www.commlinx.com.au/shematics.htm

look up chip cmx602. Iuse it and its fairly easy to use. The BT special stuff to do with dual tone detection, wetting pulses etc. is a bit of a drag it works as well if you go into the sequence at the same point as bellcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back