Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sziklai pair amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

roronoa

Hi everyone im facing problem with my Sziklai pair. Pls look at my attach file. in the schematic,there is a squarewave input which i replace in my circuit board with a 555 timer. then u can c from my schematic i giv an input of 12V to the transistor.

But the problem is when i fabricate it on a pcb. and when i on the power supply, the output only gives an output voltage of 2.5V. I already make sure that the input does give 12V when its not connected to the circuit. and i found out tat when i take out the 555timer from the pcb(its place on a socket) the output gives a 8V output

can anyone tell me why i cant get 12V at the output??and how to solve this? thanks for replying

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 414
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 571
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back