Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SX-28 keyboard decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

Has anyone had experience with Ubicom's SX-28?

It appears to be a super PIC that can create virtual peripherals.
I bought some from Parallax.com and I am trying to configure some different modules.

To begin with, I have been working on a 4X4 keyboard input which is converted to a serial output (at 9600 Baud).

cool-agent said:
Has anyone had experience with Ubicom's SX-28?

It appears to be a super PIC that can create virtual peripherals.
I bought some from Parallax.com and I am trying to configure some different modules.

The 'virtual peripherals' are simply pieces of software that they provide, obviously they can be very useful.

I've not heard of them for a few years now, I didn't know they were still available?.

To begin with, I have been working on a 4X4 keyboard input which is converted to a serial output (at 9600 Baud).

One of my PIC tutorials (9.3) does exactly that!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back