Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switching with out using analog switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqar

I am looking forward to design a simple small size pbx with following specifications:-

two extensions and one external telephone line.

now in the above case there are only 3 lines so using mt8816 like analog switch is not an economical thing to do ..is there any way by which switching can be done with using analog switch like using transistors etc...

iam using At89c52 controller.

Check out this page. I'm pointing you to Philips, but these are standard, multi-sourced products.

**broken link removed**

waqar said:
I am looking forward to design a simple small size pbx with following specifications:-

two extensions and one external telephone line.

now in the above case there are only 3 lines so using mt8816 like analog switch is not an economical thing to do ..is there any way by which switching can be done with using analog switch like using transistors etc...

iam using At89c52 controller.
my project is really a economical solution, without analog switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back