switching power adjustable !

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaithanh

I want made a switching power with output volt adjust 0.5-12 v 10A,but i cant see any circuit diagram from google .Please give me an idea.

That's because you have to design it for yourself.

A good start is to research existing designs as a basis for your design.

Thanks !
I have some switching power , I understand principle of them but I want output volt adjustable. I think somebody can give me some idea !

You either vary the voltage referance or the feedback network. If you know how a switching regulator works then it sholudn't be hard to figure out.

And messing with the guts of a switcher might cause other problems that only switcher designers would know about.

I'd search for an IC switcher chip that offers variability; if none exists I'd say you're biting off more than most people can chew.

You might be able to do a switcher followed by a linear. 10A is not that much nowadays.

Last edited:
You might also try the National Semiconductor website to see whether a Simple Switcher can be adapted to your use. The need for a 0.5V output may be a problem. At least, you can try various combinations of input/output/current and get National's feedback on which of your requirements excludes any of its products. Here is the link: **broken link removed**

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…