Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I was wondering is it possible to connect 4 outputs to one switch. For example you have 4 inverters that you need to connect to the 2 inputs of 2 or gates (4 inputs total). How would I connect the inverter to all those inputs using one switch such that when I flick the switch on it lets all the inverters release there current at the same time. Is there A device that can do this. An example schematic is bellow.

upload_2018-5-23_8-18-2-png.41194

Thanks

You mustn't leave the OR/XOR gate inputs floating, so what voltage should those inputs have if the inverter outputs were disconnected?
Have you considered replacing the inverters with 2-input NAND or NOR gates, as appropriate, to enable collective switching?

What is wrong with the answers you got on the other forums?

ak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back