Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch frequency in rc car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnu_tnj

I have designed an RC car that transmits and receives at frequency of 434Hz..now i have to modify that to work in some other frequency also.like i have to make sure that it works fine in both the frequency(either at a time).please help.

434 Hz? I think that's probably a typo, isn't it? 434 kHz still sounds too low. 434 MHz? Need to describe your circuit better, maybe upload a schematic. Usual technique is to swap crystals, but I think a crystal that ran at 434 Hz might be bigger than the RC car itself!

Series-Parallel Resonance

Hello there, I am new to the forum and it won't let me make a new thread- so I have "hi-jacked" this one that didn't have many replies. If anybody would like to make me a thread, that would be great too. Here's my troubles:

I am trying to complete an exercise in my Linear Circuits class. I figured out how to do Series Resonance and I've mostly grasped Parallel resonance (just inverting some numbers), but I am thrown for a loop on this Series-Parallel combination. My textbook is making my head spin!

I have an image of the circuit and an accompaying word doc for the table I am supposed to fill in. If anybody would be willing to complete a sample row using one of frequencies with a description of the forumulas, so I can finish the rest of the table on my own, that would be wonderful.

**broken link removed**

Basically, we change the frequency of Vs in accordance with the table values. The resistor above the coil is supposed to represent the winding resistance. I don't know, but I am assuming the resistor that is in series with the parallel combination at the start of the circuit is a Thevenin resistance?

I tried making an equivalent parallel circuit of the coil with its resistance as an Leq and Req after I found the Q of the coil. But I didn't know what to do from there.

The word doc:http://www.geocities.com/wrmiro/Presonant.doc

Thanks in advance for any volunteers that come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back