Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Surface mount kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaineo

I wanted to start using some surface mount components and rather then buying a bunch of random values i didn't know if anyone has seen a package that offeres a few of each value. I've gotten something like this with resistors gave me like 5 of every value from 47 ohm to 1 meg ohm. Anyone know were to get these for some caps and resistors?

Unlikley,

SMT stuff with the exception of ICs and resistors are not normaly labeled. The only way to know what cap you have is by looking at the label on the tube as there is nothing written on them (lager values like 1uf might be labeled).

This means if you do get a grab bag you will not know what most of the components are without measuring them.

the resistors i had came in individually marked packages. thats kinda what i was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back