Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

supply voltage for AO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LF411CN min/max and differential voltage tollerance is clearly stated on page 3 of it's datasheet.
The TCA0372DP1 max differential and a note as to it's restrictions on input voltage is clearly stated on page 2 of it's datasheet.

What are you having trouble reading in the datasheet these values are very clearly stated. I would give the values directly but I think it would be more important to understand how you were not able to determine them for yourself. If I can help you understand how to read the datasheet it's be far better than the specific values in this case.

Please clarify exactly what problems you're having with reading the datasheet, specifically what part is confusing you.

Last edited:
ok,it is better this way and i will learn

for lf411cn the max is +-18V,
it means that i must supply bipolar,if i want only+ how much is the value, would be 9?
where can i see the min supply?

for TCA0372DP1 max is +-40V
same question about bipolar.
and the min supply?

The min supply for the TCA chip is clearly stated too. I haven't checked the other chip.

Edit: Apologies, I was looking at a different datasheet. I can't see a min supply voltage either.

Last edited:
i must check it for TCA on graph(Supply Current versus Supply Voltage with No Load) maybe (+-3V) or (+6 ground) yes?

and for 411 i am nor sure if it is 5V or +-5

Last edited:
i must check it for TCA on graph(Supply Current versus Supply Voltage with No Load) maybe (+-3V) or (+6 ground) yes?
The graph shows a knee at Vcc=+2V, Vee= -2V. So a a +4V supply centre-tapped to provide a virtual earth might work. But if the amp output can't swing below 1.3V won't that be a limitation?

i won´t need it with output lees than 1.3V, because i don´t know if you see that i am the same guy who is working with the pwm signal :) ,so the motor works between 1.5 and 3V

about the 411 os correct about the +-5V? or it is +5 ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back