Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

prwp_39

I am looking for some creative project. The schematic diagram must not be too easy or too difficult. I need the schematic diagram and all the component list. Thanks.

Is it possible to be anymore vague?

This isn't college work is it?

DELETED BY MODERATOR

prwp_39 said:
I am looking for some creative project. The schematic diagram must not be too easy or too difficult. I need the schematic diagram and all the component list. Thanks.

try Google.

I'd suggest trying to find something you are interested in and find a project based on that....

...and we can't provide you with your interests.

It's not a creative project if someone else creates it for you now, is it??

Here is an awesome project. When you get it completed, stand as shown in the picture(schematics), and then pull the rope down REALLY hard.

**broken link removed**

Wow, that fills all the requirements... Creative, not too complicated, and list of components.

Wonder if he would pull the rope a second time...

Marks256 said:
Here is an awesome project. When you get it completed, stand as shown in the picture(schematics), and then pull the rope down REALLY hard.

**broken link removed**
I wouldn't post something like that if I were you. I did and it got deleted.

The request didn't specify 'electronic', the diagram is does meet all the requirements. Some sort of warning or caution sticker should be included...

prwp_39 said:
Jimminy Cricket, how does Mother Nature manage to slip these simpletons into the human gene pool?:confused:
Maybe the item pictured below is more fitting as a beginner project:

**broken link removed**

I like this idea better;

**broken link removed**

Attach a cantilever so he gets hit in the ass as well right after he gets bonked on the head.

Hehe, i will let you do that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back