Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stun gun schematic question... not willing to try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabrielle

I could only find a 1K to 20K audio transformer, and the schematic says 1K to 200k .. so the out put is somewhere around.. what ? 162v ? how much would that hurt or tingle ??

okies, let me ask this, what output would i have to drop it to, to get just a very mild tingle or to feel like prickling ? :)

if you have a 1K to 20 K transformer, than if you put in 9v then you will have 180V at ther output of the transformer.....

yup, what would i need to drop the voltage to to get like a pins and needles feeling ? or like little tingles ? from the voltage, ?

hm....
maybe a 1K to 10K transformer will give what you want. the voltage is not so big, so i don'y see any problem here.....
i know i tested this 'thickle' you say with a 8Ohm to 32 Ohm transformer from 1.5 or 3 volts...i don't remember exactly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back