Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stun gun Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's no good, where are the schematics?

Not that I'm interested or anything.

Hero999 said:
That's no good, where are the schematics?

Not that I'm interested or anything.

Its ALL There if you look.

Not that I'm very impressed.

I received a broken webpage with firefox.

So that is no good here either. I will pass too.

And I have a real gun. Where did I leave that thing? :cool:

Looks like an IE only site! :rolleyes:

Even when I tried it in IE, I click on the links and a message box pops up saying "Your security settings do not allow this file type to be downloaded".

kelvyn, your site is pure crap!

Hero999 said:
Looks like an IE only site! :rolleyes:

Even when I tried it in IE, I click on the links and a message box pops up saying "Your security settings do not allow this file type to be downloaded".

kelvyn, your site is pure crap!

Works fine here? - however, interesting that his site says "It may be illegal in your country" - as he's in the UK it's SERIOUSLY illegal here, and I would have thought he's on fairly dodgy ground publishing such a project?.

You misunderstand. I have my Internet settings set up in Internet Explorer to disable binary scripts which may pose a security risk, unfortunately I acidentally the disabled file download but have now re-enabled it and it now works. Seriously any site which is only designed to work with one brower which only works on one operating system is very bad design, screw you Firefox, Opera, Mac, BSD and Linux users.

If you look at the source code form the page, it even has parts you can't see - where he's hoping to sell the plans for £9.99 or so, including links to PayPal.

mramos1 said:
I received a broken webpage with firefox.

So that is no good here either. I will pass too.

And I have a real gun. Where did I leave that thing? :cool:

you can download IE tabs for ur firefox then u can see the page easly . i did with my firefox .

but any body have an idea equivalet Ic for PIc12F50 in the diagram and do U think we can built it with using some of his IC with equivalet .

thanks

awash said:
you can download IE tabs for ur firefox then u can see the page easly . i did with my firefox .

Pulled IE tabs and still the same.. Will exit and reload firefox.. Probably about that time anyways.

mramos1 said:
Pulled IE tabs and still the same.. Will exit and reload firefox.. Probably about that time anyways.

I am using firefox and using right click and view page in Ie then i can see the page with out any problem . and about my firefox version its 1.5.0.6 . any way if u want all information about that stungun i can send u all file belong to that page about there stungun .

Firstly I use Opera and not Firefox. I prefer it because it has more features, it's faster and is even more secure.

Secondly, it's useless if you don't use Windows.

Thirdly, you loose all the security benifits of using a more secure browser.

I use firefox. Runs on all the OSs I use and my machines are fast, so it is fast :) But I still could not see the page and I refuse to load IE.. I really do not need a stun gun. haha.. Just thought I would look, save it in the event I might one day.

What did you mean by?

Pulled IE tabs and still the same..

I thought you were talking about the extention which allows Firefox to launch IE, which won't work if you're not a Winwoes luser.

I use Opera and it runs on most modern operating systems.

Oh.. I will just load agent switcher and tell the site I have IE.. If I go back to it. hehehehe..

That probaly won't work, the site won't render because it uses some special proprietary non-standard IE-only "features" (read bugs), that Firefox and Opera simply don't have, the only way you'd be able to get them to render it is to hack their rendering engines (which would probably break them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back