Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric charge gun for rats lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartloom

are their any way to shoot out electric charge to paralyse mouse and rat in house or kill possibly without creating a mess and throw them out of the house?

Why do you have mice, rats and lizards living in your house? I have never seen a rat but I saw many lizards when I had a vacation in Cuba. I have a few spiders living in my house but they hide very well.

Here in Canada there are wild animals living outdoors. Squirrels, rabbits, racoons, skunks, foxes and deer. Possums will take over from racoons.

What about groundhogs (aka woodchucks)?

While cats chase and kill mice, dogs generally don't catch them. Nevertheless, mice avoid dogs. Is it the smell? Maybe there is something to that. Do you own a dog?

John

are their any way to shoot out electric charge to paralyse mouse and rat in house or kill possibly without creating a mess and throw them out of the house?
Buy a cattle prod with along handle on it. I doubt a mouse, rat or lizard will walk away from being hit by one of those. ;)

Also I have never seen a ground hog but I forgot outdoors there are some chipmunks.
Canada has people from countries all over the world. Many are animals but some of them act human.

Electric charge gun for rats lizards

The only suitable gun is a S&W and even then you need to hit them or risk pesky bullet holes. Seriously, mouse traps or get a cat.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back