Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stripboard's capacitance between adjacent tracks and received signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I right-clicked from my IE6 browser on your graphic and the only choice I got to save was as a 111kbyte BMP, which I must delete after compressing it.

audioguru said:
I right-clicked from my IE6 browser on your graphic and the only choice I got to save was as a 111kbyte BMP, which I must delete after compressing it.

Perhaps you have a problem with your browser?, my IE6 here saves the file in it's original format (GIF in this case).

The Properties of your graphic in my browser are incomplete, but I get the GIF when I go directly to its URL. I don't know what is wrong with my browser.

Attachments

• Properties of graphic.PNG
    Properties of graphic.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back