Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Strange Grounding Problem Need an Expert HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreston

Hi there!

You've heard Philips Ambilight. I was thinking to do that with my pc and I found this circuit and i made it.

**broken link removed**

There was transistors where the resistors end. And with those transistors i could change 12v RGB LED MODULes brightness. I mean i could get any color with those leds from computer.

Well then i changed the circuit because it was my first attempt and it was kinda big. And leds were not brighty.
So i redesigned the circuit. I was using 5v and 12v supplys seperated.i mean 5v was coming from usb and 12v was from adapter.

So in this new circuit i thougt it all could be from 12v. I mean the only supply will be 12v from adapter

**broken link removed**

so i used lm7805 like the picture above.

And after this,things getting complicated. 16f628 and max232 seems working fine. But leds are not working.

When i touch top of the 16f628 leds are working :) I think there is a problem with the ground because when i touch leds ground its working better(i mean there is no flickering when i touch)

But i don't know why. What can i do?

Loose connections? What is this being built on?

WHat are you doing with unused pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back