Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

strange color camera problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

schrodingerscat

Im after getting my hands on a color cctv camera module with audio, and a wireless transmitter and reciever. When i went to try it out, the picture stays color for about 2 seconds, and then changes to B&W. To see if it was the transmitters fault, i dis and re-connected the camera to the transmitter and found the same problem happen again. I cannot see any visible problem with the pcb of the module.Is this a common problem? i would be very gratefull for any suggestions for ways to go about solving the problem. :)

Colour CCTV

Try the camera with a different monitor-
I have had problems where the TV SCART input is just not capable of displaying some colour sources correctly.

If the CCTV signal is a bit low and the monitor expects a big signal then the first casualty is colour!

Maybe this is more common than we think :?

thank you for the replies, it looks like you were right: when i connected up the reciever to another tv, it didnt revert to b@w. Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back