Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Staples Easy Button circuit...n/off push button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never able to solder the wires to the original board.

So, I took the original recording button (white one) that came with the recording module and soldered the cables to that (super easy)
then used the clear plastic button that came with the original staples board and the metal case for the button that came with the original staples boards, and threaded the metal casing through both the original recording button AND the original staples board...

Then I screwed the original board into it's regular place and used my sander tool to sand part of the button back to leave room for the plastic arms that come off the actual "easy button" to be able to push against the metal plate that allows for a "click."

I'll attach a picture soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back