Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

standalone mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

hide

I currently looking for a project for my final year project.
i was thinking of building a standalone mp3 player but i have i few problems which i think u guys might be able to help.

the ideal standalone mp3 player:

No monitors required (Display screen like a hi-fi system will work)
Works like a cd player / vcr player
As cheap as possible (I have some old PC parts)
Port to transfer files into the built in hard disk
Works something like a mp3 Jukebox

----Optional----
Removable drive (Like a CD / Video Tape)

That looks very interesting to me ...

it would be better if there's more detail on it...
like how i can build it...with circuit diagrams

i search ard the webby kinjalgp provided...but it only provide assembled kits and stuff...

thnkz.

Dear friend Hide

I am also interested to the same project. i searched websites so many..
i found one website called www.mp3projects.com may be this is help you better.
and tell if you find something food.
bye

I think you have not seen the site properly. Check out this page: https://www.pjrc.com/tech/mp3/tech_docs.html
Use navigation bar on the left of the page to open/view desired document.

The documentation is extensive and provides all the information needed to build your own MP3 player.

Thats the fun when playing with digital electronics and microcontroller. Hundreds of data lines, buses...., big PCBs...and long debugging time......... wow,. I love this stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back