Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player and Arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky-Luka

Hi all
I am doing an add on for a home alarm system.
I bring power and signal with the same cable from the central unit to the Arduino Circuit. Basically I have an AI camera connected to the central unit that act as a sensor and I want to add an Arduino controlled speaker that say something before the alarm goes off.
Do you spot any major flaw in the design?
When the speaker is working the current draw doesn't exceed 0.2A and the speaker is supposed to work for several minutes just when the alarm goes off.
Thanks
p.s. I've used a trimmer in the voltage divider because I deal with alarm systems that give both 12V and 15V signal and power to my board.
p.p.s C1 and C2 should act as a filter against eventual noise picked up from the wires (some meters long) that connect the central unit to my board.

Attachments

• v1_1.png
    v1_1.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back