Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stack through connectors, single row 0.1"

Status
Not open for further replies.

panic mode

hi everyone,

i am looking for stack through connectors, single row 0.1" / 2.54mm (same style as on arduino shield boards etc.).
here is example but with shorter pins (need pins to be 10-12mm long):
**broken link removed**

i can find plenty two row or non-stack connectors (SSQ or SSW for example) but single row seem to be hard to find.

pm

i did,

i checked newark, digikey and mouser. no luck. they all have plenty of two-row version (PC/104) but nothing single row stack through

hmmm... the other boards are done but the enclosure is not made yet.
i guess i could rework board and double connections. if i don't find the right ones, that will allow me to
have set of single row pins on bottom and set of sockets on top.
stacked boards will be slightly offset but should not be big deal....

Digikey:
SAN1121-12-ND SSA & SSK .100 SOCKET STRIP
SAM1091-12-ND STRIPS SLW SERIES
SAM1085-12-ND CES SOCKET STRIP
609-2241-ND PCB MOUNT RECEPTACLES .100

hi everyone,

i am looking for stack through connectors, single row 0.1" / 2.54mm (same style as on arduino shield boards etc.).
here is example but with shorter pins (need pins to be 10-12mm long):
http://canada.newark.com/samtec/ssw...lar Products&MER=PPSO_N_P_EverywhereElse_None

i can find plenty two row or non-stack connectors (SSQ or SSW for example) but single row seem to be hard to find.

pm
The Samtec SSW, SSQ are stack through headers. Download the data sheet and you will see what I mean. I bought a couple of the SSQ's thru Digikey a long while back with the "03" length designation like these http://search.digikey.com/scripts/dksearch/dksus.dll?vendor=0&keywords=SSQ-104-03-G-S

If this is a one off/proto, I would just saw up, or stack the Arduino pins end to end, a lot cheaper.

EDIT: O.K. I see the problem is actually finding something in stock someplace. Octopart says AVNET has some depending on no. of pin positions etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back