Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SSB Carrier Supression

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck are you guys doing up? Well I know why Nigel is.

The "2". The square sign. Did you do that or cut and paste it from somewhere?

See my next post... No probs dude.

Oops, previous post.

Last edited:
A few months ago I did not see most of the things on The Advanced page.
I did something to activate the Symbols and Smilies and now I can see them and I can use them.

Here is 16 squared: 16²
Here is the ohm symbol that I have never used: Ω

:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

A few months ago I did not see most of the things on The Advanced page.
I did something to activate the Symbols and Smilies and now I can see them and I can use them.

Here is 16 squared: 16²
Here is the ohm symbol that I have never used: Ω

:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Oh it's something peculiar to the sight. I thought he had a technique. I think I see it.

16 cubed---16³

It is spelled capisci if your Italian... :)

If you pay attention you will note.
L= 1/(4pi²CF²)

2 squared is 4 and C x f squared is same thing as you wrote above. Capisci?

If you prefer, use attached formula, same thing. :rolleyes:

OK like this:

L = 1 / ([2πf]² * C)

I guess that pi symbol will do.

That pi symbol sucks. Here are some better ones from my private collection you guys can use.
Π Π Π Π Π Π

Hi SV, I don't see a pi. I see n.

Like the second letter in the word "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"

(not exactly a ham radio phonetic helper)

That pi symbol sucks. Here are some better ones from my private collection you guys can use.
Π Π Π Π Π Π

Hmmmm...nice work!

No flat5. If I could pronounce it I still don't thing they would know what I was talking about.

The word is "November".

You're welcome. I also have some genuine Italian italics for sale. These ones on here were made in China and are a cheap knock-off.

You're welcome. I also have some genuine Italian italics for sale. These ones on here were made in China and are a cheap knock-off.

Uhhhh, pay did you say? Hmmmm...have to think about that one. I'll just steal your pi sign for now thank you. :D

Hey what do you want? My wife just totaled our car last night. Pretty typical :(

Maybe divorce would would be a good move. Maybe get my life back on track. Sorry, friends. I know nobody wants to hear it, but why me?

Last edited:
Hey what do you want? My wife just totaled our car last night. Pretty typical :(

Maybe divorce would would be a good move. Maybe get my life back on track. Sorry, friends. I know nobody wants to hear it, but why me?

Sad when one cares more about a thing like a car than a wife. You picked her bud...

Sad when one cares more about a thing like a car than a wife. You picked her bud...

Reminds me of a poster I saw while living in Louisiana for a 18 month construction assignment:

Wanted: Wife with fish boat. Must be able to cook and maintain home.
Please enclose picture of boat.

PS: I can't believe this thread is still going. They shoot horses don't they?

Lefty

I knew something was up. I'm only 19 so no one would listen to what I have to say about something like this, but I am going to anyway.

Sit down with her and just talk. I don't know your circumstances but you (Frank) need to sit down and have a long think of what needs to be done. Stay alert, if you see something might go wrong (not with your radio) just start talking to her. That's what gals do! They talk! Guys tend to keep to themself. Would divorce be the only option? Will both be happier in the long run if you went down that path?

Don't divorce unless things are completely unmanagable.

I know your into god and all Frank, but you've gotta use your head and not think that things will just fall into place. This is probably not the cause of your problem though.

Good luck.

I knew something was up. I'm only 19 so no one would listen to what I have to say about something like this, but I am going to anyway.

Sit down with her and just talk. I don't know your circumstances but you (Frank) need to sit down and have a long think of what needs to be done. Stay alert, if you see something might go wrong (not with your radio) just start talking to her. That's what gals do! They talk! Guys tend to keep to themself. Would divorce be the only option? Will both be happier in the long run if you went down that path?

Don't divorce unless things are completely unmanagable.

I know your into god and all Frank, but you've gotta use your head and not think that things will just fall into place. This is probably not the cause of your problem though.

Good luck.

Who is Frank? Is that SV? Funny that he has preached a pretty good Christian lifestyle on this forum, yet he is willing to abandon his christian posture when it comes to things like vows of marriage, (for better or worse) over a car. Seems hypocritical to me.

I guess some just use Christianity when it is convenient to their views or motives.

Wasssup, you may only be 19, but I think much of what you said was very wise. You have a good head on your shoulders.:)

Last edited:
Π Π Π Π Π Π

I prefer this one.

**broken link removed**

kv

I prefer this one.

Attachments

• pi.JPG
    pi.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Hey what's the story here?
I am not able to read these 46 pages, So can somebody clear me about the reality of this thread?
46 pagess!!! Too much for the ways of SSB carrier supression or maybe that is a completely new way as I am looking at in the above picture, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back