Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Square-Root op amp circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneer81

hey guys:

I am trying to design a circuit that finds the square root of a number. The way to do that is by building 3 circuits: one to find the log of a number, the other one to find the anti log, and the third one is a simple voltage divider.

you can easily prove that the output voltage will be the square root of your input voltage when these three circuits are combined. I am just wondering if any of you guys have tried this before, because I am facing some difficulties in building the log circuit and I am not sure how to get it to work.

Thanks.

Moneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back