Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherif Welsen

I have a question related to microcontroller

The microcontroller i will use, doesn't support SPI "serial peripheral Interface"
and i need to connect it to a device working with SPI. that means i have to construct the control signals, packet and respect timing rules by code in my MCU.

my question,
is there any site that give free code for that :)

thanks

Hi Dear,

The uc that I'm using is AT89C2051

Thanks in advance.

Well, you can then use BASCOM Basic Complier which has inbuilt SPI related instructions to deal with SPI slave devices. And this is all software implemented. Check out www.mcselec.com for 2k Demo Version of Bascom.

Dear kinjalgp,

Thanks a lot for your care, I mean it really, but unfourtionately I think the web site you have given to me is not working well, I couldn't download the compiler from that site.

I'm also asking are there any helping information with the compiler? I wanna know how it do the function.

thanks again

thx for help, i'll keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back