Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeExpress

Hello
Currently the Grape-Express Mini development board is on Kickstarter. It's a microcontroller board like the Arduino Mega2560 R3, but this board includes a lot more than just Bluetooth, Wifi, and self-sufficiency. If there is interest, then look on the web page. The goal is not set high but with the board it allows many smart applications. The board is designed for any level of know-how and is simple and understandable.
Whoever thinks I can not even use my shealds from Arduino is wrong. This adaptation is still coming. But it is important that we reach the goal together so that the whole thing can be realized in the first place. I count on all persons who support me. I look forward to your visit to the website.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grape-express-mini/grape-express-mini-development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back