Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ke5, can you link to an modern electret headsets? I'm curious to read more.

It's not a speaker? Many of them have enough of a bandwidth to produce barely understandable audio, I guess it depends on your qualifications for being a speaker.

you have to get into the physics behind it, not the specifiation or etc, its just as reverse as microphones. also only use for milli watt out puts, since they cant deliver more power as microphones does. also sensitive for audio high frequencies as condensor microphones.

I would not want to wear headphones that have thousands of volts inside. ZAP!
Did you see the huge and heavy driver amplifier?

I would not want to wear headphones that have thousands of volts inside. ZAP!
Did you see the huge and heavy driver amplifier?

At first please tell me if a capacitive speaker is equal to an electrostatic one? Or just are similar?
Second if they are just the same then I hate to wear on too:eek:

Just similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back