Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speaker to headphone circuit automatic switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrlabib

AA
Hello All,
I wan to design a small circuit which is connected to the PC sound card and the Speakers with a headphone jack so that when I connect the headphones the speakers are disconnected automaticly without having to use a manual switch. Is there a circuit design for such thing.
Thank you very much.

well your asking for what many radios and other things do that have built in speakers that are automatically excluded when headphones go in. either try and buy one or get one out an old appliance.

tried already

well i tried that solution already but the circuit takes in a dc voltage from a transformer which of course is not what i need, i need a one that will only use the current from the PC connection, any way thank you for your help.

eh ? takes voltage ?. what I am talking about is a socket that incorporates a switch - mechanical. there should be no power requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back