Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sound amplifier schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

harm

hi ive been looking for a simple but powerful sound amplifier since ive had problems with my ears since i was youngerits a rare condition somedays a i can hear better than other days sometimes worse so i thought id try it if anyone has a sound amplifier that its simple but really powerfull i would like to have it also the smaller the better i dont wanna look weird

thanks

mix Hydrogen Peroxide and warm water ..
half hydrogen peroxide and half warm water ..
and let it soak in your ears.. maybe they just need a good cleaning..

hey heres this circuit digram for an LM386 audio amplifier from techlib.can i use an electret microphone as an input?

Attachments

• LM386amp.gif
    LM386amp.gif
    10.5 KB · Views: 140
Most likely the amplified speaker will be heard by the microphone and the system will produce feedback howling.
The system will probably produce sound pressure levels higher than 80dB which will destroy your hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back