Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sound activated bass cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted-havoc

Im building my own bass cabinet and have enlisted my friend who does car audio to help with the audio side and thats all fine.

however i want to put sound activated LED's at the bottom to shine up on to the 4 10" speakers.

the problem lies in the fact that neither of us know what type of LED's to use or if we need some circuit for it.

i know that to make them sound activated the easiest way is to run them off of the possitive speaker terminal.

the bass amp head is a Peavey tour 450
**broken link removed**

it operates at 450w at 4ohms ans 300w at 4 ohms, and i plan on running it at 4ohms

and the 4 speakers i have are these:
**broken link removed**

they have 4ohm impeadance and are 70w RMS but have a max 100w

basically what LED's do i need to use and do i need to have a circuit in place?

the LED's need to by quite bright as it will be on a stage and in a corner so i want it to stand out.

Color Organ...... Google it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back