Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry Guys

Is a guy hugging and tickling you girlfriend exceptable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• How could she do something like this!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are really cool, I appreciate your advice a lot
I really do.

You guys helped me through a lot

You guys are good people stay that way.

Thanks

:D

Don't know what I was talking about now.... can't remember. I've got a new girlfriend too.... she's nicer & better looking than yours though!

roboticmisinfo said:
Don't know what I was talking about now.... can't remember. I've got a new girlfriend too.... she's nicer & better looking than yours though!

So does she sit on command and beg for a bone or just go WOOF WOOF

bryan1 said:
roboticmisinfo said:

So does she sit on command and beg for a bone or just go WOOF WOOF
LOL I like that , gj :D

I deleted the ones on the computer when we broke up so I got to get new ones.

Plus I am not trying to have a competition of whos girl is hotter.
I like my girl for who she is but I just can't trust her.

Roboticinfo said:
I deleted the ones on the computer when we broke up so I got to get new ones.
You have a new girlfriend but you are still thinking about the girlfriend you broke-up with???

Plus I am not trying to have a competition of whos girl is hotter.
I like my girl for who she is but I just can't trust her.
Which girlfriend??? Both?

I got back together with my x girlfriend
and he is talking about his new girlfriend.

Roboticinfo said:
I got back together with my x girlfriend
and he is talking about his new girlfriend.
Oh noooooooo!
He dropped her and now she is back with you, until the next guy comes around for her?

but I can't trust her.
S_L_U_T! Get the message? :?:

When someone does something that hurts you it is often an indication that they dont know what it feels like to be in the same situation and the other guy well he was just doing what guys do and trying to nip one in where there is willing....

Also her best friend always talks crap about me and I do nothing because I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't be mean to her friends if she wasn't mean to mine.

Her friend says that she is going to make tiff brake up with me and also telling me she wished I was dead.

My girlfriend told me that friends come first and she always go's with what her friends say.

So do I brake up or just ride on the trian till it stops?

Eh Robotic,
If a girl thinks more of her friends than her boyfriend then GET RID of the s**t. By prolonging the obivous your only going to hurt yourself even more. So just dump her and spread the word around what a whore her and her friends are. Sorry to be so brutal but it's time for you to grow up and get over it.

That sl-ut broke up with me this morning
but I am cool with it because I started to lose interest in her.

She left me for another guy and because her friend told her.

But I know I deserve better plus it is high school not ment for serious relastionships.

She is one big Ho
I knew she was going to do it but I didn't listen to my instinct.

But who cares just more room for hotter girls and girls that actual care about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back